Tuesday 16 December 2008

It's a bit chilly but not in Chile

I know several people that will have read that as "chyal" :p It seems there's some UFO activity in Santiago recently, almost identical to another video from 2003 taken at the same time of the year. There's speculation it's just military aircraft "celebrating" something & that the triangular formation is actually a standard military manouever. What do you think?
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0nyPU4e7_Bo

My game is almost ready! 50 rendered backgrounds are complete, animations are complete now its just a few sequences and "look ats" to code but other than that...going very well :) I was hoping to release it tomorrow, but I don't think it'll be ready until Xmas eve now. Definitely before Xmas day tho! :P YAY. And it will be my first "medium length" full AGS game hehehe! Even if it does only have 2 puzzles ;) Ok, maybe it's a short game.

And YAY Murhpy's Salvage has been released! Have a go, sort out Wombat's problems! The game includes music by me! I didn't use a keyboard at all either, it's completely from my head. YAY
http://www.bigbluecup.com/games.php?category=&action=detail&id=1114&refresh1229195534

No comments: