Sunday 28 December 2008

+<<<=

It's meant to be a Christmas tree. OH WELL!

My Christmas gayme is out now called Santa Claus Down. It's a 1st person adventure which has been whipped up rather quickly for Zmas so I apologise for it's rough edges. It CAN be completed but some errors when trying the time trial can occur. And stuff. SO, GO PLAY :D

http://www.screen7.co.uk/games/

The crazy mp3 soundtrack is pretty much almost available from my website.

And if when you see that page the top-ish section is all over the place, please let me know! Cos it seems to do it on some computers but none of mine :/

FoY xmas animation is looking fantastic but it could still be a day or two before it sees the light of day. I really need to get the music done, which I will, after I've edited more of Vaughny's wedding.

TIL NEXT TIME

boi

No comments: