Saturday 20 November 2010

Just a little update

I just wanted to update you and let you know that Ben Jordan: Must Die (the Le Chateau Macabre sequel) is going very well and will (hopefully) be ready as an Xmas present for you.

I also wanted to officially say thank you Igor for your kind words on my thread about "losing a game" disappointment, it was very kind of you. I recently found that other projects I had been working on (for other people) had bit the dust over the summer, so it doesn't seem to be an unusual occurrence. Therefore it's sad that M$ and other OS companies don't consider the importance of keeping data when it comes to virus crashes and so forth, and that people are still unfortunately forced towards paying for crap to try and prevent it...about as well as the millennium bug.

That said the Primordia soundtrack is going well, and though the game may not be out til 2011, I believe it will be my pride of 2010 in terms of soundtrack composition.

Peace all

No comments: