Monday 10 November 2008

Hey dumbass, over here!

I've recently put my demo for Dumbass Drivers online, and have managed to find an artist who is helping to re-draw all the backgrounds into his lovely style for the full version, thank you Matti! You can play my demo with great voice acting by Grundislav here:
http://www.bigbluecup.com/yabb/index.php?topic=36028.0

In other news, WATCHED II has begun filming & will be my 2nd short film produced in 2008. The original film was shot 6 years ago so it's quite exciting to be pulling together the old crew, visit some old locations & shoot some NEW material! I hope to have it edited by Christmas, but Jan or Feb 2009 looks more possible.

Recently announced is a new LARRY VALES game and Phil has kindly asked me to contribute music, yay! I'm a tune or two away for finishing my latest MIDI score for MURPHY'S SALVAGE, a short AGS game that I expect will be out by the end of November 08! I've only done one soundtrack in MIDI this WHOLE year, which is a bit of a shame, but I've been going through a lot of personal issues this year and I couldn't focus strongly on music. But don't fret, NELLY COOTALOT 2 is in the midst!!! Though I haven't heard anything from the developer. I haven't heard any more about FATMAN 2. Still, a lot of sequels lined up, my pants are wet already!

Not much else to say I'm afraid! No new UFO's either :( But Grace told me about an alien light that travelled through her and two mates. INTRIGUING. Or just plain CRAZY? You decide :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, was just checking out your blog when I seen you mentioned you haven't heard about Fatman 2 ... well I'm still working on it, despite it's being horribly off schedule it will be released someday. I was thinking of breaking it up into episodes like Sam & Max so that it will actually see the light of day, haha.

Mark J Lovegrove said...

Cheers Mike :) Just get me a list of tunes when you have something clear. It's not always best for me to start from the start, if you know what I mean! Looking forward to doing it, and playing it!! YAY